Wednesday 21 November 2012

17 year old Boy awaiting sentencing for plotting to blow up his former school

The teen awaiting sentencing for plotting to blow up his former school recorded cellphone videos in which he described whom he'd kill and whom he'd spare.

Prosecutors in Tampa released four video of Jared Cano, who at 17 planned a massacre on the first day of class in August 2011 at his former high school, the Tampa Bay Times reported.

The clips show Cano leafing through his bomb and shooting plot in a notebook and smoking marijuana as he explains that he looks forward to dying, ABC Action News reported.

"For those of you retards who don't know who I am, I'm the Freedom High School shooter in Tampa, Florida. Well I will be in a couple months," Cano says.

Pointing the cellphone camera at his notebook, Cano shows a sketch of the school's layout and where he planned to detonate explosives.

"My plan is to set a bomb here at point A, here at point B, point C and point D. Then I got to get to the side entrance of the school by 7:24. The bombs blow at 7:26," he says.

He specifies two teachers that he hopes to kill and names one to save "I've got to make sure he doesn't die, because I like him."

Click Here to like our facebook page for current news and Entertainment

Source: Huffingtonpost

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Tonisoft Technologies